Thursday, July 1, 2010

Movie Review: Toy Story 3


TOY STORY 3! I waited like 11 years for this movie. Was it worth the wait? definitely. I don't care how old you are Toy Story is timeless. This one is way better than the second by the way. Honestly that one annoyed me. Even when I was little. But 3rd time really is the charm because they got this one right in nearly every way. Most of you probably know what "Easter eggs" are. They are hidden references or images in the film. Pixar had fun with all the Easter eggs in this. My boy Mason caught the fact that Sid is in the film. It's up to you to find out where. Good eye, Mase. If you don't know who Sid is you probably don't deserve to see this movie. Pizza Planet is referenced again. Pixar has used pizza planet in every one of their movie except The Incredibles(their best work in my opinion). Anyway, make sure you go see this movie. I'm gonna say 9.5/10. Although that might not be fair because I saw A-Team right before and I liked A-Team so much I didn't want to put another movie on its level. Oh well go see Toy Story 3 and enjoy the Easter eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment