Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Well played, Marshall


Disclaimer: I'm not d*ck ridin in this post I'm just givin credit where credit is due.

Eminem really impressed me with this one. Man Recovery is so good it actually makes up for Relapse. Definitely one the better albums I've heard in a looooooooooong time. Eminem is a surprisingly amazing punchline artist. As with every album, there is gonna be at least one song that I don't like (space bound). It's ok when you have so many songs that I do like. I'm into the more serious songs like "talkin 2 myself" and "you're never over"(there are more that I don't feel like listing) but I also like the classic Eminem feel in songs like "almost famous" and "won't back down" (again, there are more that I don't feel like listing). Also, try to hear "session one" if you can. It's a bonus track featuring Slaughterhouse. Yeah, Slaughterhouse. Most of my friends know I love Slaughterhouse. I could talk about this album all day but I'll just tell you all to go get it. NOW. And listen to the lyrics or you will miss out on some great lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment