Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Movie Review: Grown Ups


Hmmm this movie was not exactly what I expected. When I first saw the preview I thought it would be hilarious. I love the work of Chris Rock and Kevin James, Adam Sandler and David Spade are OK with me, and I can tolerate Rob Schneider. Then I started to think, Kevin James and Adam Sandler worked together to make one of the worst movies I've ever seen(Chuck & Larry). Maybe that's a bit harsh but the movie was terrible. Anyway, I started to think maybe the movie would just be dumb. It turned about to be in between my two expectations. So I liked it. It's mostly the 5 guys rippin each other's lives. Funny stuff. The kids are annoyingly stupid for their age but it's not enough to make me not like the movie. If you like Adam Sandler movies definitely go see it. If not, you still may like it but it's not a sure hit. I'd say out of ten it's about a high 7/low 8

No comments:

Post a Comment