Friday, July 2, 2010

Really Snoop?




This is a snoop dogg verse:


"Tone Tan


Fit and ready


Turn it up cause its gettin' heavy


Wild wild west coast


These are the girls I love the most


I mean the ones


I mean like shes the one


Kiss her


Touch her


Squeeze her


The girls a freak


She drives a jeep


The men on the beach


I'm okay


I wont play


I love the bait


Just like I love LA


Venice beach


And Palm Springs


Summer time is everything


Come on boys


Hanging out


All that a-s


Hanging out


Bikinis, tankinis, martinis


No weenies


Just to get In betweeny


Katy my lady(yeah)


You looking here baby(uh huh)


I'm all up on you


Cause you representing California(ohhh yeahh)"




Snoop what happened to you man? I remember when you were makin music worth listening to. And perhaps you still are but to be on a song with Katy Perry and cali swag district is beneath your hip hop status. You need to stay away from songs like. This sickens me. Maybe this is because I can't stand Katy Perry or her music. Either way I'm disappointed in this song in general. Get it together snoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment