Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Someone right now...

This song is good on so many levels. What I take from it is that there is always someone out there who has problems comparable or greater than yours. So no matter how bad you think you have it, it could always be worse. I find myself listening to this song whenever I have a lot of crap to deal with. It really helps me get through it all. That can be said for the entire album Rising Tied just about. It also conveys the message that you never really know what someone is going through into you walk in their shoes so don't judge people based on what you think you know. Definitely one of my favorite songs ever since I heard it for the first time years ago. Just thought I'd share this because I know some people can benefit from giving a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment