Sunday, July 25, 2010

We need to find a cure for this disease killing hip hop


Yes you. Wow. I have to say this is a new low for what some people call music. Are you kidding me?the only silver lining I could find is that it's so short it's over almost immediately. But to your ears the torture might feel like 10 minutes. Someone cut his vocal chords. Can't we vote him off the hip hop island already? Man i feel like I might just record a diss track on this walking disgrace. And I'm not even a rapper. Man if hip hop is dead then soulja boy is jack the ripper, the zodiac killer, ted bundy, Richard kuklinski, O.J. Simpson(allegedly) and anyone else who has ever killed anyone or anything. I have to write in red because of how mad i am at this. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT IN THIS "SONG"? Listen at your own risk


No comments:

Post a Comment