Thursday, July 15, 2010

La Chupacabra


So they think they found La Chupacabra in Texas. Oh goodness. I have to say the goat sucker is one of my favorite urban legends so it would be kinda cool if it were really found. However, I don't think they found it. I saw a video and pics and it looks like some kinda hyena type thing. Then again, it's Texas so a chupacabra would be more likely down there. The guy that killed one says he's gonna wait til he's sees some facts to give his opinion. Good move. Wouldn't wanna look too skeptical or too gullible. I'm thinkin there will a lot more "sightings" soon. This one cannot be denied because they caught the thing. So if this is the legend I say congrats to The Lone Star State. See for yourself: http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/93844?fp=1

No comments:

Post a Comment