Wednesday, September 22, 2010

They put wrestling on Sci-Fi?


Haha when I was younger and watched wrestling you could suspend your disbelief enough to be entertained. I mean, I knew it was fake but it was at least on a big network. To take smackdown to sci-fi network is a slap in the face to wrestling fans. It's like, "this is no more real than a movie about a giant komodo dragon fighting a radioactive gator or something". I find it funny but I wouldn't be happy if I was say, one of those die hard wrestling fans who still refuses to believe it's fake after years of watching the mediocre acting. How many times can you watch Shawn Michaels' foot go right past someone's face before you realize they shouldn't fall down from sheer fright? And if you haven't noticed, the most popular ones(The Rock, Stone Cold, Goldberg, John Cena, Triple H) all move up to acting in real movies anyway so wrestling is just a long acting audition.

No comments:

Post a Comment