Thursday, December 23, 2010

Maybe I should change the name from One Step Closer


I've recently noticed that listening to Linkin Park doesn't help me the way it used to. I have a playlist especially for when I am really angry and it's titled "one step closer" after one of their songs. I tried listening to their music and the songs didn't have much of an effect. Then I got to the Three Days Grace part of the playlist. =) These songs do for me what Linkin Park songs used to. And that is get me through my anger. Which is very important as I was just talking to a good friend of mine telling her that listening to music is a good way to deal with anger or other bad feelings. How bad would it be if after saying this it stopped working for me? Well, I'm glad my favorite band is there when my previous favorite band failed me. No disrespect to Linkin Park I still like their music. Maybe one of those Three Days Grace songs should be the namesake.

No comments:

Post a Comment