Saturday, October 2, 2010

Movie Review: The Social Network


Ok let me say fake Michael Cera played his part really well. I know his name but I've been callin him fake Michael Cera since Adventureland. Google Jesse Eisenberg and the 2nd link(imdb) says "Are Jesse Eisenberg and Michael Cera the same person?". See for yourself. Anyway, he played his role really well but interestingly enough he kinda acted like he always does in his movies(a Michael Cera-ish trait). This movie was really good. I expected it to be good but it was more intense than I expected(towards the end). Brenda Song it's nice to see you outside of that Paris Hilton ripoff you play on Disney Channel. I knew she'd play a groupie eventually. I just had a vibe. Anyway, she played her role well. I applaud her. I don't know ol boy's name playin the best friend but he's good. Not a Timberlake fan but I enjoyed the irony of his role. If you've ever heard of facebook, the internet, or college you should go see this movie. Way to go Jesse(see I used his name).

No comments:

Post a Comment