Saturday, August 28, 2010

kanye- monster


I see Kanye's name and clicked immediately(disregarding his declining efforts or talent. not sure which). Kanye will always have a place in my music library just because he used to be my favorite rapper. So Kanye is still my dude but he needs to step it up. And this verse was not bad. The beat is cool. Jay-z isn't terrible. So far not bad. Then comes minaj. AAAAHHHHHH! She literally stopped me from downloading this song. I wanted to stop listenin a few seconds into her verse but I thought maybe it's a short verse I can get past. Extremely long verse. Most annoying thing I may have ever heard. Another song ruined by Nicki Minaj. "I'm in a tonka color of willy wonka"? are you serious? The way she raps really makes her sound like she is mentally disabled. I almost feel bad for talking about her because after hearing that she might be just under the line of mental retardation(like Peter Griffin)



No comments:

Post a Comment