Thursday, June 24, 2010

Way to go Miles


So normally I would never post something about celebrity relationships. However, Miles Austin is one of my favorite football players right now and he's on the best team ever so I'll make an exception. Allegedly he's dating Kim Kardashian (that's the really pretty one, Lamar). So I guess she just likes football players. But hey, Reggie's team won the super bowl with her cheering them on. I guess that makes her the anti Jessica Simpson (sorry tony). I don't really believe that bad luck crap about Jessica don't worry. I think Kim saw how the cowboys beat the saints and it made her change sides. (check out the picture). Maybe they'll show some Dallas cowboy games on Kim's lame show now. Well I'm a Cowboys fan and a Lakers fan so the Kardashian sisters are 2 for 2 as far as I'm concerned. Now Kourtney just needs to date someone from a team I like. Hopefully Miles can get over the fact that the whole world has pretty much seen his girlfriend having sex with Moesha's brother. I'm just sayin. And no i never saw the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment